Responsible for assisting with the supervision of cellar operations including harvesting, bulk wine, barrels, bottling preparation, sanitation, and cellar organization and cleanliness. Furthermore, provides winemaking technical support to the Winemaker and production staff, and ensures compliance with BRC.
- Assist the Winemaker in the wine making process;
- Assist the Winemaker with the bottling of wine;
- Monitor security, hygiene and safety in the cellar;
- Effective stock control in cellar;
- Management of staff.
- Qualification (minimum):BSc Degree / Agricultural Diploma or similar qualification.
- Experience in a similar role: 0 – 2 years.
- Experience in the agricultural industry: 0 – 2 years.
- Regulatory Requirements (required): Code 10 driver’s license.
Excellent career opportunity for the right person who wants to gain good practical experience from vineyard to bottling. Part of problem solving and growth opportunity within dynamic company currently establishing 100 ha of new vineyards.