ASSISTANT WINEMAKER Cape Point Vineyards, a dynamic wine estate in the Noordhoek area, producing wines of outstanding quality for local and international markets currently needs a person with an innovative and scientific approach and a passion for winemaking.
The ideal candidate is fully qualified in Viticulture and Oenology and has 1-3 years experience in a similar position.
The Assistant Winemaker will be responsible for:
* the coordinating of harvest activities
* blending and stabilising of wine
* stock control and the purchasing of chemicals
* cellar administration
* liaision with consultants and viticulturist
* management and supervision of cellar workers
* wine tastings and promotions
* daily recordkeeping
* all other administrative functions normally associated with the position.
In return Cape Point Vineyards offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply online at www.m3humancapital.co.za before 09:00 on 22 May 2017. For general inquiries contact Ilze van Niekerk at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444. Commencement of duties: As soon as possible. Should no feedback be received within two weeks after the closing date, please accept that the application has been unsuccessful