Cloof winery in Darling area is looking to employ an Assistant Winemaker / Production Co-ordinator to work closely with the Head Winemaker on their diverse portfolio of premium wines.
- BSc Degree, Elsenberg Diploma or Relevant Wine Making Qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- SAWIS, WOL, EZY, Quality, Safety & Environmental (QSE) knowledge will be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of wine making process and technology
- Problem solving skills
- Good planning, organizational and administrative skills
- Sound Leadership skills
- Extensive understanding of people management to ensure a high level of productivity
There are no ads matching your search criteria.