Award winning Flagstone Wines in Somerset West is seeking to employ a Harvest Intern for the 2019 harvest season. This is a great opportunity to be part of premium winemaking processes as well as learning from a top wine producer. If you are energetic, well-spoken and passionate we would like to hear from you!
The suitable candidate must:
- Have a passion for wine.
- Be familiar with all aspects relating to winemaking and cellar practices.
- Be able to think on their feet.
- Be willing to work longer hours as well as on weekends.
- Be able to do physical hard work.
- Be able to use initiative.
- Be eager to learn.
Responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
– Take responsibility on harvest duties.
– Help with all harvest activities
This is an ideal position for students that have finished their studies in winemaking and want to gain experience. Candidates must have own transportation. Accommodation will be provided if needed.