A well-known wine estate, situated in the Stellenbosch region, requires a hardworking, enthusiastic, sales-driven individuals to join our team, as Junior Marketing Assistant.
– Diploma / degree in marketing or equivalent
– Understanding of Adobe, Excel, Word, Publishing, PowerPoint
– Min 2 year work experience
– Google Analytics / previous SEO experience
Working alongside Marketing Manager and assisting with:
– Writing of press releases
– Building social media audiences for the brand.
– Creating social media content including through the use of photography from seasonal shoots, and own photography through taking photos created with ambassadors and customers.
– Assisting with conceptualizing & briefing creative campaigns for social media, newsletters and website.
– Conceptualize and create brand newsletters.
– Events, press events and launches on/off property
– Managing promotions through CRM system
– Set-up and arrange meetings with various departments
– Basic designing of posters, flyers, print, adverts
– Stock-take and general admin duties
– Team player but able to work independently
– Strong command of English language, Afrikaans advantageous
– Excellent admin skills and ability to multi-task
– Friendly and professional telephone manner
– Excellent email etiquette
– Wine knowledge advantageous
– Own transport essential