Responsible to successfully manage, grow and maintain a high-quality brand both locally and internationally and offer effective wine sales support.
- Promotes Steenberg as a leading premium brand in terms of superior quality, unique and memorable experience resulting in positive brand perception.
- Determine and create the size and make-up of the wine portfolio, based on market trends.
- Handle brand image and position – maintaining high visibility and presence through press, media, trade and consumers.
Attend wine shows and events.
- Handle all public relations, advertising, promotions and competitions.
- Setup and control marketing budget.
- Foster good relationships, establishing Steenberg Vineyards as one of the top destinations.
- Proven experience in Project and Event Management.
- Play an integral role in the development of the Marketing Strategy and the product offering in terms of Product, Price, Markets,
- Channels and Marketing and Sales activities to support the strategy.
Internal, External and Competitor Data analysis to ensure that the product offering is in line with market trends and competitor offerings.
- Ensure that the Marketing Function acts as a support to all wine departments.
- Liaise proactively with Executives and Management to ensure that the joint objectives of the organisation are met.
- Manage the performance of two staff members
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
– Strategic Thinker
– Excellent Planning and Time Management Skills
– Aware of the competitor environment and changes within the industry
– Work as a team player
– Demonstrates Integrity
– Takes Responsibility
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Highly Organized and Efficient
– Flexible with a good sense of urgency
– Excellent attention to detail
– Passion for exceptional service
– Very good under pressure and able to prioritise
– Extremely reliable and possess an even temperament
– Proactive nature
Submit your application to email@example.com by 20th of March.
Please note that after submitting an application, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.