DeMorgenzon seeks to employ a full-time farm-based Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Cellarmaster/CEO, the successful candidate will oversee sales, marketing, and internal communication related functions.
The successful candidate must be a good manager of people, have a keen interest in wine and be able to prioritise and report effectively, whilst managing a broad range of administrative tasks with precision. Experience in managing a similar role will favour the successful candidate.
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
– Implementing direct to consumer sales
– Overseeing Tasting Room operations
– Monitoring, reporting and implementing strategy for national trade sales
– Implementation of an online/public relations strategy, with necessary reporting, follow up and execution
– Manage website and online business image
– Overseeing hospitality functions-monitoring guest reception and engagement
– Overseeing internal communication and channelling communication to respective departments