OLD ROAD WINE CO. Restaurant
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Sous Chef will assume responsibility for the detailed planning and directing of food preparation in this state of the art kitchen. Key outputs will entail menu planning, inventory and management of supplies, ensuring adherence to quality standards, health codes and sanitation regulations.
Requirements for consideration:
- Formal training and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the position of Sous Chef
- Superior communication skills with vendors as well as team members
- Strong detail orientation
- Physical ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied hours/days which will be based on operational need
- Working knowledge of MSOffice.
In return you can expect a market related remuneration package inclusive of benefits.
WAGENAAR CLARKE HR CONSULTANTS will process all applications.
Please send your CV to Marietha Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1 September 2019