Our client, a well-established wine business, is seeking to the services of a suitable person for this full-time position.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual and should have the following qualifications/skills:
• A relevant qualification and 5-8 years’ experience of sales and marketing in the international wine industry or the FMCG market (Experience in Asia & Africa will be to the applicants advantage)
• Target driven and goal orientated • An understanding of international business methods
• A team leader as well as a team player
• Passionate about wines and the wine industry
• Ability to frequently travel abroad
• Ability to setup own network of international contacts in order to facilitate new business in international sales and open new markets.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Managing existing agents in the various countries
• Developing new markets
• Preparing and managing forecasts, sales targets, marketing strategies and pricing per country with each agent
• Travelling to the markets and increasing the brand awareness as well as reviewing the strategies
• Reviewing and evaluating the performance of all the agents
• Frequently conducting market research and identifying new markets
• Attending International wine shows and reporting back on wine trends
• Annual planning in conjunction with the agents
• Management of volumes and vintages
• Monthly sales reports and budgets for all markets.
In return for your contribution our client offers a market-related package.
Please apply online at www.m3humancapital.co.za before 9:00 on 9 October 2017.
For general inquiries contact Ilze van Niekerk at M3 Human Capital Management, tel. 021 863 1444.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible