Leeuwenkuil Family Vineyards is looking for a Winemaker at the Swartland facility. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and organized individual looking for the challenge to lead a dynamic team. You will be responsible for driving wine quality, client service and productivity.
The position involves winemaking, planning and scheduling, strategic planning, allocation management, optimizing winery efficiency and providing executive leadership and direction to continually improve wine quality, team performance and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate needs:
– At least 8 years of winemaking experience, including large scale winery operations
– A broad background covering a wide range of wine styles and varieties
– Experience in operations management and up-to-date with technology
– Approach to continuous improvement in competitiveness, quality, systems, hygiene and safety
– Extensive knowledge of SAWIS, ISO, IPW and social systems
– Energy, passion, a commercial mind-set, attention to detail and must be an organized team player Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 25 September 2016.