Heritage Hospitality Recruitment are currently looking for a Tasting Room Supervisor for a beautiful heritage wine estate in Stellenbosch.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 2 years tasting room experience
- Proven experience to be an effective, innovative and enthusiastic leader
- Relaxed, friendly and professional demeanour
- Exceptional in verbal and written communication
- Passion for wine and customer service with a strong wine knowledge;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately
- Self-motivated and able to act independently to solve problems as they occur
- Ability and willingness to up-sell and also effectively promote and sell wine and Wine Club memberships to guests
- Strong administration skills will be advantageous
- Able to interact on social media
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Able to interact effectively with staff and other departments within the winery as well as agencies/vendors/customers.
This is a lovely role! Apply as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.