I am looking for a farm manager who wants to make Noble Hill a preeminent winery in South Africa. We are a small estate winery producing roughly 200 tons of white and red grapes each vintage.
As the winemaker, I am looking for someone to manage vineyard workers, expertly maintain the farm’s assets and property, and consistently grow excellent grapes and olives.
Job responsibilities include:
– Hire, supervise, motivate, discipline, and transport farm workers
– Execute viticultural instructions accurately and timeously
– Maintain equipment to a high standard
– Be detail-oriented and take pride in executing instructions carefully and completely
– Be willing to assist where needed with all aspects of the business
– Work outside normal hours when needed, at nights, and on weekends
The successful candidate must:
– Have previous farming or viticulture experience, including tertiary educational qualification
– Be completely trustworthy
– Have stellar professional and personal references
– Be willing to learn and grow with the company
Schedule and wage:
This is a full-time position. At the end of a 3 month probationary period, there is an option for accommodation on the farm (2 bedrooms). You will use a company vehicle. The position pays R 18,000 per month, the exact offer may vary depending on experience and qualifications.