A Franschhoek boutique winery, restaurant and guest house require the services of a friendly, mature & dynamic individual to perform the following function within the business:
- Answering of telephone
- Invoicing, credit notes, cashbook (receipting), statements, debtors, petty cash, cash up & banking.
- All administrative tasks relating to work.
- Restaurant & guest house reservations via email.
- Guest house reservations via Nights Bridge.
- Manage guest house reservations.
- Supervise cleaning staff for guest house.
- Spreadsheets in XL for restaurant.
- HR (leave forms, work rosters, etc.)
- Flexibility with working hours; occasional weekend coverage will be required
- Any other related tasks given through.
- The candidate should have the following experience/attributes:
Experience in the wine industry would be advantageous:
- Hospitality experience (Booking.com / Expedia, etc.)
- Pastel accounting
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word (intermediate / advanced level)
- Team player
Confident and pleasant demeanourFluent English & Afrikaans (spoken & written)
The applicant should be able to start ASAP. Preference will be given to residents of Franschhoek