We are seeking a Wine Administrator to work in our on-site office. Salary dependent on experience.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Must be an organised, efficient and positive self-starter with attention to detail
- Strong admin skills and computer literacy for general office admin, including proficient language and grammar skills for answering emails and phone calls
- Strong sales technique for existing and new clients
- Understanding of Pastel – creating invoices, managing customer statements, loading salaries/payroll (experience preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of SARS and SAWIS documentation, including export documents and Month End documents (experience preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of NedBank (experience preferred but not essential) – loading up invoices and managing debtors
- Assisting the Winemaker with the administration of the cellar
- Maintaining HR records and ensuring compliance with the Department of Labour
- Ability to draw up and maintain spreadsheets for sales data, stock control, etc.
- Clean driving license for making local deliveries
- Responsible for entering competitions
- Experience in wine is not essential, but an interest is…!
If you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and CV. Whilst experience is preferred, full training will be given to the right person.