Our client is a major producer of a wide range of wines for both the local and international markets. They will be launching a new brand
shortly and require a seasoned Brand/Marketing manager to assist their Marketing department with this launch on a part-time basis.
Outputs will include the following:
1) Monitor designers to conclude designs to Finished Art
2) Brief and maintain contact with suppliers of dry goods (packaging material) throughout process until delivery
3) Keep close contact with NPD department throughout the process
4) Develop a sales plan
5) Develop sales brochures and trade brochures
6) In conjunction with Digital Media dept. develop a social media marketing plan
7) Develop a PR plan with relevant internal and external bodies.
8) Relevant admin and other related issues and problems.
Ideally our candidate will have gained similar experience in the liquor/drinks business and should be able to commence immediately.