This is an ideal opportunity for a young, dynamic person who wants to expand his or her career in the marketing field. The incumbent will be guided to develop into the position by initially growing sales and establishing Mountain Ridge’s brands as a presence in the market, with the long-term goal of creating a sales and marketing team that operates globally.
– marketing, sales and promotion of Mountain Ridge products
– implementation of marketing and brand development strategies
– implementation and management of social media strategies
– management of distribution channels and stock levels in different warehouses
– budgeting, cost analysis and reporting
– socialisation and networking to strengthen existing relationships and develop new ones with key role players
– attending and assisting at trade and marketing events that will entail weekends and afterhours.
– an appropriate degree / diploma
– a confident, energetic and outgoing personality
– experience and knowledge of the wine and alcoholic beverage industry
– experience in a sales / marketing / FMCG role (advantageous)
– good computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel)
– knowledge of social media usage
– measured and incentivised on brand profitability.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills.