our client, a world-class wine estate situated on the foot of the helderberg mountains is currently looking for an estate manager.
this role requires an experienced and competent individual who is able to manage the maintenance upkeep of the 3000ha property, it’s operational facilities and infrastructure. you will be able to lead, plan and co-ordinate within the standard that is aligned with the company’s visions as a world class destination property.
this position will require you to have –
- relevant qualification – business management / facility management / mechanical, electrical engineering
- at least 5 years experience in construction or facility maintenance
- people management skills
- technical competency
- observational skills
- strong leadership and communication skills
- experience with health/safety procedures and policies
- ability to manage budgets and forecasts
apply to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a brief introduction/motivation stating your experience as requested above.
please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.