Large, established wine producer requires an exceptional administrator who is familiar with the logistics associated with wine exportation.
Incumbent will be tasked with all export administration of a portfolio of international accounts which will entail:
– Receipt & processing of international orders
– stock management
– management and improvement of lead times
– issuing of all export documents
– control of penalties
– monitoring of all customs documentation required for international orders (air, sea & road)
– Post grade 12 Shipping or related qualification
– a couple of years experience in export administration in the wine/beverages sector
– excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and written
– good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a diverse range of global clients and service providers
– strong accounting aptitude
– working knowledge of Wine on line and SAP.
– EE status in order to advance their EE policy.
A cost to company package will be offered dependent on level of experience.