Well-established global brand in the wine industry, seeks an enthusiastic, high energy, target- driven individual, with at least 5 years’ experience in the wine industry, to join our professional team based in Stellenbosch.
- Achieve annual sales targets and own the development of leading, high profile global portfolio.
- Manage established clients and foster new market/business opportunities.
- Use market and trend analysis to strategically drive national and international market position.
- Support and manage the sales team in their drive for new business and nurturing of relationships with existing customers, effectively growing POD’s and the Brand footprint.
- Fully manage the successful and effective distribution through the SA and selected overseas markets.
- Implement and manage trading terms, pricing policy, shelf space, promotional grids, co-ads and new listings in conjunction with regional distributors.
- Formulate, manage and implement key account strategy and plan; to ensure volume and value targets are met.
- Knowledge of the wine industry is mandatory coupled with demonstrable commercial awareness and proven business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (French is not a prerequisite, but is an advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales and key accounts management experience within the wine industry, with contactable references.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, attend shows, functions and host guests.
- Applicable Commercial degree is a notable advantage.
Send a detailed CV to email@example.com