The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• administration and co-ordination of bottle and bulk wine sales (mainly export)
• scheduling of bottling procedures
• stock control and planning w.r.t. bottle wine and packaging material
• assistance w.r.t. costings and budgets
• weekly / monthly reporting
• general administrative duties and liaison with relevant role players.
• knowledge of SARS, SAWIS and Department of Agriculture’s systems and regulations w.r.t. bottling and export processes
• appropriate tertiary qualification with logistics as subject (recommended)
• proven knowledge and experience in the wine industry (e.g. packaging materials, manufacturing processes and overall process flow of packaged and bulk wine)
• strong administrative skills
• excellent planning, organizational, communication, interpersonal and co-ordination skills
• accurate numerical and accounting skills
• task, detail and system oriented
• advanced computer skills (EZY Wine and MS Office).