Agile Minds is now searching for a Logistics Manager for a wine storage facility
Stellenbosch – Live out position
Own transport with a valid SA Drivers Licence
Salary Market related (medical aid, provident fund)
Start date ASAP
Core function of the Logistics Manager position:
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager. This person will have at least three years’ experience in logistics with a sound knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for the daily functions of the Wine Storage Unit and wine logistics.
The daily functions include receiving, packaging and dispatching of all wine stock orders and export orders; as well as all admin related functions.
The main purpose of the Logistics Manager is to directly support and assist the General Manager with all duties and related responsibilities in respect of the department.
The Logistics Manager will manage two support staff members
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum of three years- experience of working in logistics
- Advanced Excel experience
- Fluent in English
- Reliable own transport
- Take responsibility for and manage two support staff members
- Assume responsibility for the overall daily functioning of the wine storage unit
- Smooth over and correct general oversights and directions of team members
- Assign and delegate tasks to team members and follow up that they have been carried out to required standard
- Managing of inventory and carrying out regular stock takes as operationally required
- Opening and closing procedures are completed correctly
- Answering of telephone, emails, receiving of stock
- Required to be flexible with hours when needed.