Our client, situated in Stellenbosch, is part of an extended group of companies in South Africa. Their portfolio consists of a flagship brand for commercial markets as well as custom brands for clients. This position is new and exciting, and they are seeking for an independent, energetic, pro-active, innovative, hardworking and target orientated individual, with excellent communication skills who pays attention to detail and work well under pressure to join their dynamic team.
A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing and sales, 8 years’ experience in a similar position in the wine industry, a strong financial acumen and experience of International markets and retail are prerequisites for this position.
The position amongst other duties will entail:
- management and executing of the sales and marketing plan
- international market development
- attending wine tastings, client functions and promotions
- relationship management
- compile annual sales and marketing budgets
- branding and positioning of products
- conducting market analysis and research
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (MS Word format), inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees