A renowned Wine Estate in the Hospitality industry situated in Franschhoek, producing classical wines and offering world class customer experiences, have the above position available.
The successful candidate must be an independent, energetic, pro-active, innovative, hardworking and target orientated individual, with excellent communication skills who pays attention to detail and work well under pressure.
A relevant Degree or Diploma in Sales and a proven track record in wine sales are pre-requisites for this position. Experience in the export sales market will be to the applicants advantage.
Duties will include:
* conducting market analysis, research and customer surveys
* executing marketing strategies and campaigns
* attending wine tastings, client functions and promotions
* development of product portfolio
* coordinating wine sales nationally
* compile annual sales budgets
* key account management
* branding and positioning of products
* testing new ideas and trends
* execute the sales and marketing plan and all other tasks related to this position.