- Grade 12/Tertiary degree/diploma would be an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of wines (preferably completed relevant wine courses);
- Highly motivated and responsible, with the ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Sound business acumen and strong negotiating skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Display initiative and a strong willingness to learn;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc);
- Code 08 unendorsed driver`s license;
- Own transport and be willing to travel within the region
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
Salary R30 000 ctc depending on experience
The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager in Midrand.