Our client, situated in Stellenbosch, currently has the following position available:
Winemaker (Bottle-Internal and External)
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person with good work ethic and the ability to work within a team environment.
Essentials skills, knowledge and experience:
- Senior certificate;
- Diploma / Degree in Viticulture and Oenology;
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar position;
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport;
- Excellent computer proficiency;
- Knowledge of wine, the blending process and record keeping;
- Proven experience in Wine MS and SAWIS certification;
- Knowledge of Sage will count in the applicant’s favour.
The Winemaker will be responsible for (but not limited to): * the process of winemaking and blending according to required standards and specifications * ensure intake of wines according to SAWIS and company procedures * preparation of wine for all bottling productions (including all administrative records and communication) * all administrative functions related to the position.
In exchange for your contribution, our client offers competitive remuneration.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 18 September 2019.
Commencement of duties: 1 November 2019
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.