An established beverage company based in Zambia & Malawi requires an experienced Cellar Manager for a new project.
The company will import bulk wine for local bottling and also import grape must to produce wine locally. The Cellar Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all the processes before bottling.
- Controlling the fermentation process.
- Quality checks and controls.
- Production management.
- Preparation of yeast.
- Stabilization and conditioning of wine.
In order to be considered applicants must have:
- 5 year’s relevant experience in cellar management.
- Knowledge & skills in winemaking and able to work independently.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Strong management skills.