Qualified winemaker with a minimum of 5 years experience required to:
1. Oversee the running of 30 Ha of vineyard, 5 Ha olives and some guavas with farm foreman and consultant viticulturist. 2/3 of grapes sent to co-op. The remainder to processed onsite to style and quality of Estate’s exisiting brands. Olives and guavas are simply harvested timeously and delivered for processing eleswhere.
2. Produce of the Estate wine (all aspects – analyses, production, ordering of inputs, dry stocks, organisation of bottling and labelling)
3. Be responsible and accountable for compliance with IPW,HACCP and WIETA for farm and cellar
4. Process orders for local and export consumption and liaise with shipping agent to arrange necessary paperwork
5. Do customs and excise returns (this means doing the SAWIS too)
6. Managing stock in bottle and tank
7. Assist sales and marketing with tastings, notes and promotional activities.
Kindly send CV and salary expectation via email to email@example.com