This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivating driven person with a commercial attitude, good work ethic and that can work independently.
The successful candidate is fully qualified in Oenology and Viticulture with at least five (5) years experience of the total winemaking process and a sound understanding of bottling procedures.
The successful candidate will responsible for:
- viticulture activities relating to the 22 HA planted vineyards
- coordination of harvest activities
- the total wine-making process in making premium estate wines
- stock control
- cellar administration and personnel management
- liaison in terms of wine tasting, promotions, sales and marketing.
In return we offer a competitive market related salary.
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.